The start of a new week can often feel daunting, but it doesn’t have to be! To help you start your week off on the right foot, here are some good morning Monday inspirational quotes to inspire and motivate you as you begin your journey. Whether you’re looking for some words of wisdom or a bit of motivation, these quotes will give you the motivation you need to make the most of your week. So, let’s get started and start the week off with a bang!
Benefits of Having Positive Mondays
Every Monday morning, we all wake up and face the new week with a sense of dread. It’s a daunting feeling, and it’s easy to fall into a negative spiral. But what if you could start off your week on the right foot? What if you could make Mondays feel more positive and productive?
The benefits of having positive Mondays are numerous, and it all starts with a change in mindset. Instead of dreading the start of the week, you can start looking forward to it.
By setting yourself up for success, you can make Mondays the best day of the week. Here are some of the amazing benefits of having positive Mondays:
Starting your week with a positive attitude can greatly improve your productivity. You’re more likely to be focused, motivated, and determined to get things done if you’re in a positive frame of mind.
Starting your week off on the right foot can give you the motivation you need to stay productive. When you have a positive attitude, you’re more likely to stay focused and motivated.
Having positive Mondays can also help you stay in a better mood. This can be beneficial for both personal and professional relationships, as you’ll be more likely to handle stressful situations calmly and with a smile.
Improved Stress Management
Having a positive outlook can help reduce stress. Negative thoughts can weigh heavily on your mind, but having a more positive attitude can help you to better manage stress. This can help you stay on top of your responsibilities and feel less overwhelmed.
Having a positive outlook can also help to improve your relationships. It’s much easier to get along with someone when you’re in a positive mood. When you start your day off with a positive attitude, it’s likely that your interactions with others will be better.
A positive attitude can also help you stay energized, which can be beneficial for both your physical and mental health. When you’re feeling energized and motivated, you’re more likely to be productive and make the most of the day.
You May Also Like: 90 Incredible Tuesday Motivation Quotes to Reignite Your Ambitions
Good Morning Monday Inspirational Quotes
Good morning Monday! As we start off this new week, it’s important to keep our spirits up and our motivation strong. That’s why we’ve gathered some of the most inspiring Monday morning quotes to kick-start your week with a positive attitude.
1. “It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry James
2. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
3. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
5. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson
6. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
7. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
8. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
9. “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” – Rabindranath Tagore
10. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
11. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
12. “You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
13. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
You May Also Like: 115 Good Morning Sunday Inspirational Quotes To Jumpstart Your Day!
Good Morning Monday Motivational Quotes
Starting your week off with some positive motivation can help you stay focused and driven to achieve your goals. Here are some of our favorite Monday motivation quotes to jump-start your week.
14. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
15. “There are many opportunities in every single day, and Monday is the perfect day to seize them all.” — Isabella Koldras
16. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
17. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
18. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
19. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
20. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
21. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
22. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
23. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
24. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
25. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
26. “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up & chase them.” – Kristin, The Sophisticated Gal
You May Also Like: Rejuvenate With Our 95 Incredible Wednesday Motivational Quotes
Monday Morning Quotes to Start Your Week
Mondays can be tough, especially after a relaxing weekend. The morning alarm can be like a jolt to the system, and the idea of getting back to work can be daunting. But no matter how you feel, starting the week on a positive note is important.
Monday morning quotes can be a great way to start your week off on the right foot. They can help set a positive tone for the rest of the day and week, and provide you with the motivation and inspiration you need to get going. Here are some amazing Monday morning quotes to start your week off with a bang.
27. “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” – David Dweck
28. “What starts on Monday should carry through to Friday; that is, enthusiasm.” — Byron Pulsifer
29. “The challenge of every Monday is to maintain the same vitality in each and every day of the week.” – Byron Pulsifer
30. “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” – Anonymous
31. “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
32. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
33. “Success isn’t owned. It’s leased, and rent is due every day.” – J.J. Watt
34. “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.” – Olin Miller
35. “Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
36. “How you start your day is how you live your day. How you live your day is how you live your life.” ― Louise Hay
37. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
38. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
39. “Don’t worry about failures; worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”- Jack Canfield
40. “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
41. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” — George Lorimer
42. “Begin the week with momentum and you’ll look back with great satisfaction on all you achieved.”- Skip Prichard
You May Also Like: 60 Good Morning Thursday Inspirational Quotes to Brighten Your Day
Thoughtful Monday Morning Quotes
We have put together a collection of thoughtful Monday morning quotes to help you kick-start the week with a positive attitude. Whether you are looking for a little inspiration to help you get going on Monday morning, or simply need a pick-me-up to get through the day, these quotes can help.
43. “The worst Monday is the one that gets wasted for nothing.” — Unknown
44. “You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic.” – Andrea L’Artiste
45. “You don’t need a New Year to make a change. All you need is a Monday.” — Unknown
46. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” – Germany Kent
47. “I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays.” – Leggy Saul
48. “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson
49. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle
50. “I am thankful for all those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
51. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
52. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
53. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
54. “I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better.”― Jeffrey Fry
55. “Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.” — Robert Kiyosaki
56. “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
57. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.”– Meister Eckhart
58. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises; and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles Dickens
59. “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” – Jerry Spinelli
You May Also Like: 70 Empowering Inspirational Quotes to Transform Your Life!
Happy Monday Quotes
Happy Monday! We’ve all been there – Monday morning can feel like a daunting start to the week ahead. But it doesn’t have to be! To help inspire you through the day, here are some of our favorite quotes to help you stay motivated and make the most of the week ahead.
60. “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” – Rita Schiano
61. “This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.” – Gabriel García Márquez
62. “Mondays are tough only for those people, who don’t know how to spend them cheerfully. Get up and have fun today!” – Unknown
63. “Okay, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” – Kimberly Jiménez
64. “It’s Monday. Get a new perspective. Whatever obstacle you’re facing—it’s not permanent.” — Unknown
65. “For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.”― Amit Ray
66. “When you rise in the morning, form a resolution to make the day a happy one for a fellow creature.”― Sydney Smith
67. “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.” – Mark Twain
68. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
69. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
You May Also Like: Find Joy in these 125 Inspirational Ocean Quotes and Captions
Funny Monday Morning Quotes
Monday mornings are tough, but sometimes a little laughter is all you need to get through the day. If you’re feeling a bit down on a Monday morning, why not try some funny Monday morning quotes to start your week off right? Here are some of our favorites to help get you through the day.
70. “The only good Monday is a Monday in bed” ― Lee Horton
71. “Candy is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.” – Rebecca Gober
72. “I really need a day in between Sunday and Monday.” – Unknown
73. “Mondays are mundane, like Tuesdays minus 24 hours.” – Jarod Kintz
74. “May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short.” – Unknown
75. “Even the best weeks start with Monday.” — Nice Peter
76. “Mondays are the potholes in the road of life.” -Tom Wilson
77. “The most motivating aspect of Monday is that Tuesday is just a day away.” – Anonymous
78. “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” – Julio Alexi Genao
79. “Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your life.” ― Steven Wright
80. “I don’t like Mondays, especially if they occur on Fridays.” ― Jarod Kintz
81. “Everyday is Monday….till Friday.” ― Viktor VolksPrater
82. “If each day is a gift, I’d like to know where to return Mondays!” ― John Wagner
83. “Monday is for people with a mission. Those who favor vacations, not weekends.” — Cristina Imre
Have a Great Monday!
As we begin this new week, let us all take a moment to appreciate the beauty of a new day and the opportunities that it brings. Let us remember to stay positive and motivated, and to make the most of each day. Let’s start this Monday with enthusiasm and optimism, and let’s take the time to reflect on our goals and the progress we have made. Let’s find strength in these inspirational Monday quotes and use them to help us stay focused, productive, and determined to make this week a success. Have a great Monday!