Welcome to the weekend! Kick off your perfect weekend with some inspiring and uplifting words of wisdom. From simple reminders to thoughtful reflections, these inspirational happy weekend quotes will fill your heart with joy, peace, and contentment. Let these words guide you through your weekend and bring you closer to the joy and fulfillment that come with a perfect weekend.
Benefits of Inspirational Happy Weekend Quotes
We all need a little bit of inspiration from time to time, and happy weekend quotes can be a great way to keep your spirits up and remind yourself of the joys of life. Whether you’re looking for a pick-me-up on a lazy Saturday morning or simply need a reminder of why you should make the most of the weekend, these inspirational happy weekend quotes can offer some much-needed motivation.
For starters, inspirational happy weekend quotes can help you stay motivated to make the most of your weekend. We all know how easy it is to get lazy on the weekends, and these quotes can help remind you to make the most of your days off and enjoy the little things. From spending time outdoors to catching up on sleep or just enjoying an extra-long brunch with friends, inspirational quotes can help you remember why it’s important to make the most of your time away from work and have a relaxing weekend.
Moreover, inspirational happy weekend quotes can help to put things into perspective. We all have our own ideas of what makes a weekend great, and inspirational quotes can help remind you to focus on the things that really matter. From spending time with family to trying out a new hobby or just taking a break from the stresses of the week, positive quotes can help remind you of why the weekend is so special.
Finally, inspirational happy weekend quotes can help you to stay positive throughout your weekend. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the demands of the week and to forget that the weekend can be a time to relax and recharge. Inspirational quotes can help you to remember to take a breath and to enjoy the little moments that can make a fun-filled weekend.
No matter what you’re doing this weekend, inspirational happy weekend quotes can help to remind you to make the most of it. Whether you’re catching up on sleep or enjoying an extra-long brunch with friends, these quotes can help to keep your spirits up and to remind you of the joys of life. So make sure to read a few inspirational happy weekend quotes and have a weekend full of love and laughter!
You May Also Like: 101 Inspirational Light Quotes to Illuminate Your Day
Inspirational Weekend Quotes
Inspiring Weekend Quotes are the perfect way to start off a laid-back weekend. Whether you need a few words of encouragement, a reminder of how much you are capable of, or some fresh perspective on how to make the most of your free time, these inspiring quotes will surely help to inspire and motivate. So if you’re looking for a pick-me-up or some new perspective, check out these weekend quotes to get you started.
1. “This weekend don’t think about Monday, it will come soon enough.” — Robert Rivers
2. “The weekend is a time for nos – no alarm clock, no rushing, no urgent phone calls, no working nights!” — Catherine Puslifer
3. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” — Lauren Oliver
4. “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day.” — James A. Murphy
5. “The rhythm of the weekend, with its birth, its planned gaieties, and its announced end, followed the rhythm of life and was a substitute for it.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. “I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.” — Helen Mirren
7. “If you find you are stressed out during the week, then it is even more important that you focus on what you want to do for the weekend, don’t bring work home.” — Kate Summers
You May Also Like: 100 Inspirational Quotes About Being Single and Embracing Single Life
8. “Without the weekend, where would the week be?” — Anthony T. Hincks
9. “It’s okay if every weekend doesn’t lead to big moments and campfires and laughter that carries on for hours and hours. Some weekends might be quiet, still, with plenty of room to contemplate. And in that contemplation room, there is room to grow.” — Morgan Harper Nichols
10. “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” – Bill Watterson
11. “Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.” – Joseph Addison
12. “Freedom begins where work ends- the realm of freedom is after hours, on the weekend, on vacation, and not at work.” – Peter Frase
13. “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content. – Proverb”
14. “If you find yourself waiting for the weekend to approach, then it means that you are not happy for at least five days a week.” – Rakshit Shetty
15. “Those who continue to work at a job they hate for the money alone are more likely to be stressed and very unhappy. They live for their vacations and weekends. Unfortunately, they are sadly missing out on the happiness of everyday life.” – Catherine Pulsifer
16. “I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend.” – Debasish Mridha
You May Also Like: 101 Motivational Hard Work Ethic Quotes: Unlock Your Potential
Motivational Great Weekend Quotes
Weekend motivation quotes are a great way to start off a weekend with some positive vibes. These quotes are sure to give you the motivation and inspiration you need to make the most of your weekend. Whether you want to use them for yourself, or to share with friends and family, these motivational quotes are sure to bring a smile to your face and help you enjoy the weekend.
17. “The weekends are too short for sleep!” – Bryant A. Loney
18. “When you’re young, you should live out every weekend. Even if you look like a scarecrow, you just gotta go!” – Jonathan Brandis
19. “Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.” – Bo Bennett
20. “Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun.” – Catherine McCormack
21. “Take the time to do what you love to do this weekend.” – Catherine Pulsifer
22. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” – Marilyn Vos Savant
23. “Always take some of the play, fun, freedom and wonder of the weekend into your week & your work.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
24. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” — Marilyn Vos Savant
You May Also Like: 80 Inspirational 30th Birthday Quotes for this Special Milestone
25. “No weekend, all weakened.” ― Toba Beta
26. “Sometimes the weekend gets hijacked by work, but as my mother would say, this is the right problem.” – Julian Fellowes
27. “Weekend planning is a prime time to apply the Deathbed Priority Test: On your deathbed, will you wish you’d spent more prime weekend hours grocery shopping or walking in the woods with your kids.” – Hal Borland
28. “Weekends are about replenishment and rejuvenation.” – Neil Morrissey
29. “Does your life have a purpose? Are you contributing anything useful to this world, or just shuffling papers, banging on a keyboard, and coming home to a drunken existence on the weekends?” – Tim Ferris
30. “When you’re single, your weekend days are wide-open vistas that extend in every direction; in a relationship, they’re like the sky over Manhattan: punctured, hemmed in, compressed.” – Adelle Waldman
31. “It’s a marathon, not a sprint. I actually feel like I come to work stronger when I’ve had a little time on the weekend to step away from it and enjoy my family and other things. I come back energized. If people think they’re going to work 24/7, week in and week out, they’re not bringing their full strength to the table.” – Mary Barra
32. “Be in love with the weekend and let this affection be mutual.” – Unknown
33. “The weekend is here and you deserve a medal for getting through this week.” – Anthony T. Hincks
You May Also Like: 101 Inspirational Today is a Wonderful Day Quotes to Life Your Spirits
Perfect Weekend Quotes
Perfect quotes for the weekend are an excellent source of inspiration and motivation when you need a little pick-me-up. Whether you’re looking for a funny quote to make you laugh, an inspirational quote to get you motivated, or even a romantic quote to express your love, perfect weekend quotes have it all. So, put your feet up, relax, and enjoy a perfect weekend with these quotes!
34. “Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday.” – Unknown
35. “Nobody wants to give up a weekend-long excuse to dress up and attempt to outshine one another.” – Elizabeth Eulberg
36. “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” – Florence Welch
37. “I’m an old man. A big weekend for me is Home Depot and a Caesar salad.” – Valee
38. “I’m learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company.” – Zoe Saldana
39. “The weekend is usually seen as a time for relaxation or a time to do what you wanted to do through the week but couldn’t or a time to catch up on needed sleep or a time to visit with family and friends.” — Byron Pulsifer
40. “Oh, I just want what we all want: a comfortable couch, a nice beverage, a weekend of no distractions and a book that will stop time, lift me out of my quotidian existence and alter my thinking forever.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
41. “Why not try to relax your troubled mind by taking a walk in the park, or going on a weekend hiking trip with family or friends and enjoy the view? It can surely do wonders for a tired mind and soul.” — E.L. Herndon
You May Also Like: 90 Good Morning Saturday Inspirational Quotes for a Happy Saturday
42. “No one is worth wasting a gorgeous weekend over.” — Susane Colasanti
43. “Weekends welcome warriors for social fun that starts on Friday.” – David Chiles
44. “I try to treat each evening and weekend as little slices of retirement because no one is guaranteed a lengthy one at the end of their career.” — Mike Hammar
45. “Weekend forecast: mild cocktails, cool parties, and silly decisions: calls to your ex. Enjoy!” – Unknown
46. “Oh, I put on my shoes and I’m ready for the weekend.” – Calvin Harris
47. “I go to Costco every weekend. It’s my favorite part of the week.” – Jimmy Kimmel
48. “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” – Derek Jeter
49. “No matter how stressful the week has been, the weekend has come and let the good things happen.” – Unknown
50. “Weekends don’t pay as well as weekdays but at least there’s football.” — S.A. Sachs
51. “Sundays are like confetti floating in the air in slow motion. In the evening, they reach the ground and you hope a bit of wind could blow on them so they could fly a bit longer.” — Alain Bremond-Torrent
52. “Weekends are sacred for me. They’re the perfect time to relax and spend time with family and friends.” – Marcus Samuelsson
You May Also Like: 115 Good Morning Sunday Inspirational Quotes To Jumpstart Your Day!
Happy Quotes About Weekend
Happy quotes about the weekend are the perfect way to celebrate the end of a long week. They provide a sense of joy and hope that help to make the weekend even more enjoyable. These quotes will give you the motivation to make the most of the weekend. So, gather your friends, family, and loved ones, and enjoy the lovely weekend with a smile on your face.
53. “Everybody’s working for the weekend.” — Loverboy
54. “I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.” – Audrey Hepburn
55. “I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend, I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well.” – Jimmy Bennett
56. “Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you’re drunk on my love.” — C.J. Carlyon
57. “Leave all your troubles and worries in the past and have a wonderful weekend ahead!” – Unknown
58. “Pretend like it’s the weekend, … We could pretend it all the time.” – Jack Johnson
59. “All five previous days you have spent your life in vain, so it’s time to start living! Meet the weekend.” – Unknown
60. “Anybody have plans to stare at their phone somewhere exciting this weekend?” ― Nitya Prakash
61. “Sunday would be lost without Saturday, and I would be lost without you.” – Anthony T. Hincks
You May Also Like: 60 You Are Amazing Motivational Quotes to Empower You and Your Loved Ones
62. “Why wait for the weekend to have fun?” — Loesje
63. “Cozy + smell of pancakes – alarm clock = weekend.” ― Amy Krouse Rosenthal
64. “Oldtimers, weekends, and airplane landings are alike. If you can walk away from them, they’re successful.” — Casey Stengel
65. “Sunday! A family day with a touch of weekend thrown in for good measure.” — Anthony T. Hincks
66. “There are 365 days and 52 weekends in a year. Even if you are short on time off, you can still take weekend getaways. Does that count as a vacation? Of course it does.” — Anita Kaltenbaugh
67. “Weekend enjoyment start…” ― Navnath Godse
68. “Saturdays are for adventure; Sundays are for cuddling.” ~ Anonymous
69. “The night before a day off is more satisfying than the actual day off.” – Pratik Thakker
70. “May the week end/ But the weekend never end” ― Hrishikesh Agnihotri
71. “Unless it’s an emergency, don’t bother me after 6:00 p.m. and on weekends.” — Merv Griffin
72. “I have been known to hang out and party back in the day. I had a weekend that lasted a few years.” – Vanilla Ice
You May Also Like: 85 Inspirational Good Night Quotes to End Your Day with a Smile!
Good Morning Happy Weekend Quotes
Start your weekend on a positive note. These quotes will help you kick off your weekend with some positive vibes. From funny and heart-warming to profound and thought-provoking, these quotes will help you connect with your inner self, your friends and family, and your community. Take the time to read through these quotes and find the one that speaks to you and have a wonderful weekend!
73. “This Saturday don’t miss the sun today worrying about the rain coming tomorrow.” – Unknown
74. “I always wake up early Saturday morning, and I have a little bit more time.” – Ehud Olmert
75. “Waking up early on Saturday gives me an edge in finishing my work with a very relaxed state of mind. There is a feeling of time pressure on weekdays that aren’t there on weekends. If I wake up early in the morning before anybody else, I can plan the day or at least my activities with a relaxed mind.” – Oprah Winfrey
76. “Sleeping in on a Saturday always feels like a little bit of heaven.” – Carla Kringer
77. “Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.” – Sophia Bush
78. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.” – J.M. Power
79. “Saturday vibes: Start the day with a smile and end it with champagne.” – Unknown
80. “You cannot have the beginnings of a productive week without a Sunday spent in the calmness of the day.” ― Byron Pulsifer
81. “Sunday is the perfect day to correct last week’s mistakes.”- Unknown
82. “Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life, don’t be afraid of changes they come when they are really needed.” – Unknown
83. “Sunday is another opportunity to give hope, encouragement, and comfort to those we meet.” ― Byron Pulsifer
84. “See life through the lens of a Sunday morning and everything will be easy.” – Unknown
You May Also Like: 80 Good Morning Monday Inspirational Quotes to Start Your Week
Funny Weekend Quotes
Funny weekend quotes are a great way to add some levity to your weekend and get a chuckle. Whether you’re looking for a light-hearted joke to break the ice, or a funny one-liner to make your friends laugh, these quotes will surely help you out. So, why not make your weekend a bit more fun and entertaining with these amusing and witty quotes?
85. “Always strive to excel, but only on weekends.” – Richard Rorty
86. “Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend.” — Zenna Schaffer
87. “The Weekend is finally here! Now you can finally go to sleep.” – Unknown
88. “There is little chance that meteorologists can solve the mysteries of weather until they gain an understanding of the mutual attraction of rain and weekends.” – Arnot Sheppard
89. “Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries for the remote control.” – Diana Jordan
90. “The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” – Chuck Palahniuk
91. “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.” – Rod Schmidt
92. “Weekends are life’s gift to those who hate their jobs.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
You May Also Like: 90 Incredible Tuesday Motivation Quotes to Reignite Your Ambitions
93. “Weekends are an employee’s parole.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
94. “The weekend will always be hidden between days.” – Anthony T. Hincks
95. “They live for the weekends when they can go do what they really want to do.” ― Richard Nelson Bolles
96. “A man works hard all week to keep his pants off all weekend.” — Mr. Krabs
97. “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” – John Shirley
98. “Saturday and Sunday were sworn enemies until one day when they both decided to sit down and talk. Have a Happy Weekend.” – Anthony T. Hincks
99. “Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.” – Richard Nelson Bolles
100. “It’s a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning.” – Jimmy Buffett
101. “On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday.” — Robert Brault
Have a Nice Weekend!
The weekend is a special time to take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and relax, reflect, and recharge. These inspirational happy weekend quotes are a great reminder of how important it is to take time out for yourself and appreciate the good things in life. So, this weekend, take a break and make it a perfect one. May this weekend bring you lots of rest, laughter, and fun! Have a wonderful and happy weekend!