Today is a wonderful day! It is a day full of potential and possibility. Whether you’re looking to get motivated, inspired, or simply to feel a bit better, these inspirational today is a wonderful day quotes can help lift your spirits. Whether it’s a reminder of the beauty of life or a gentle encouragement to keep going, these quotes will help bring a bit of sunshine into your day. So, take a few moments to read these uplifting quotes and let them help you start your day on a positive note.
Why Inspirational Quotes Can Lift Your Spirits
If you ever feel down, there’s nothing like a few inspirational quotes to help you get back up and keep going. We all face challenges and difficult times, and it can be hard to stay motivated and positive. That’s why inspirational quotes can be so powerful.
Inspirational quotes can remind us of our strengths and abilities. They can help us to stay focused and inspired. They can be an encouraging reminder that you have the capacity and potential to achieve your goals. They can also be a source of hope, reminding us that even difficult times will pass.
Inspirational quotes can also serve as a gentle reminder to be kind and compassionate to ourselves. When we’re feeling discouraged, it’s easy to get caught up in negative thinking and forget to take care of ourselves. A simple quote can help us break out of that negative cycle and remember to be gentle with ourselves.
Inspirational quotes can also be incredibly uplifting. They can remind us to stay optimistic and hopeful, even in the toughest of times. They can help us to stay focused on our goals and see solutions instead of obstacles. They can also keep us motivated and give us the courage to take the leap and go for our dreams.
Finally, inspirational quotes can help us to stay connected to the people in our lives. They can remind us of the importance of relationships, and of the power of support and encouragement from those around us. They can help us to maintain a sense of connectedness and appreciation for all the people in our lives.
You May Also Like: 90 Good Morning Saturday Inspirational Quotes for a Happy Saturday
Inspirational Today is a Wonderful Day Quotes
Today is a wonderful day. Even though life can be unpredictable and challenging, today is a new day that we can make something great out of. It’s a day to take a step back and appreciate the beauty of life, to be inspired by the possibilities and opportunities that are out there. As we start this wonderful day, here are some inspirational quotes to help motivate, uplift, and encourage you on your journey.
1. “It’s a good day to have a good day.” ― Hoda Kotb
2. “Every day above earth is a good day.” – Ernest Hemingway
3. “For me, a lovely day is any day I wake up.” – Bernie Siegel
4. “The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.” – Unknown
5. “I am grateful for being alive today. It is my joy and pleasure to live another wonderful day.” – Louise Hay
6. “Every day is a good day. There is something to learn, care and celebrate.” – Amit Ray
7. “This is a wonderful day; I have never seen this one before.” – Maya Angelou
8. “I wake up every day and I think, ‘I’m breathing! It’s a good day.’” – Eve Ensler
9. “When you keep a positive attitude, expect the best, and wear a smile on your face, every day becomes a wonderful and amazing day.” – Remez Sasson
You May Also Like: 101 Best Inspirational Quotes for Your Life Journey
10. “Today is a sacred moment.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
11. “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.” – Mark Twain
12. “A lot of good days make a great life. Each day is important. Plan and execute it meticulously.” – Manoj Arora
13. “Every single day is a good day, no matter how bright or dark it is, because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life.” – Edmond Mbiaka
14. “A great attitude is like a perfect cup of coffee – don’t start your day without it.”
15. “If we are in a good mood when we get up in the morning, if there is a warm-hearted feeling within, automatically, our inner door is opened for that day.” – Dalai Lama
16. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
17. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
18. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
20. “It’s a great day to be alive. I know the sun’s still shining when I close my eyes.” -Travis Tritt
You May Also Like: 60 You Are Amazing Motivational Quotes to Empower You and Your Loved Ones
Motivational Today is a Great Day Quotes
Today is a great day and it is important to remember that. No matter what challenges you are facing, it is important to stay motivated and to keep a positive attitude. To help you out, here are some motivational today is a great day quotes that can inspire and encourage you to make the most out of today.
21. “Lovely days don’t come to you; you should walk to them.” – Rumi
22. “Every day is different, and some days are better than others, but no matter how challenging the day, I get up and live it.” ― Muhammad Ali
23. “My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis
24. “None of us know what will happen. Don’t spend time worrying about it. Make the most beautiful thing you can. Try to do that every day. That’s it.” – Laurie Anderson
25. “Anyone can have a good day, but you have to be able to perform on a bad day.” – Jurgen Klopp
26. “Take each good day and relish each moment. Take each bad day and work to make it good.” – Lisa Dado
27. “It’s a beautiful day, the sun is shining, I feel good, and no one’s gonna stop me now.” – Freddie Mercury
You May Also Like: 85 Inspirational Good Night Quotes to End Your Day with a Smile!
28. “Start every day with a smile and get it over with.” – W.C. Fields
29. “The day you catch an idea you fall in love with, even a small one, is a beautiful day.” – David Lynch
30. “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.” – Mark Twain
31. “Embrace the day with open arms, and all will be good.” – Unknown
32. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
33. “Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand-new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
34. “This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we know what to do with it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. “It’s a beautiful day, and I can’t stop myself from smiling!” – Michael Buble
36. “Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
You May Also Like: 80 Good Morning Monday Inspirational Quotes to Start Your Week
Deep and Thoughtful Today is a Good Day Quotes
We all have days that bring us down, days that just don’t seem to go our way. But today is a good day. It’s an opportunity to look at life from a different perspective and find something to be thankful for. Here are some deep and thoughtful quotes to remind you to make the most of today, no matter what it may bring.
37. “The good old days are now.” – Tom Clancy
38. “I think a day in your life on which nothing bad happens may be a wonderful day, but it probably isn’t going to be the basis of a story.” – Alice Mattison
39. “You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Wooden
40. “Some would suggest that a day would be great if everything they did turned out well, or they got exactly what they needed. On the other hand, have you ever thought that what you may give someone else may be the best day you ever had especially when you put someone else’s well-being or happiness first on your list?” ― Byron Pulsifer
41. “A good day is a good day. A bad day is a good story.” – Glennon Melton
42. “A bad day for our ego is a great day for our soul.” – Jillian Michaels
43. “Even the worst days have an ending, and the best days have a beginning.” – Jennifer Coletta
You May Also Like: 115 Good Morning Sunday Inspirational Quotes To Jumpstart Your Day!
44. “Tomorrow is no place to place your better days.” ― Dave Matthews
45. “If you don’t think every day is a good day, just try missing one.” – Cavett Robert
46. “A broken wing simply means you have to find another way to fly. Have a wonderful day, people.” – Kerry Katona
47. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” – Arthur Rubinstein
48. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
49. “There is no shortage of good days. It is good lives that are hard to come by.” ― Annie Dillard
50. “I think a day in your life on which nothing bad happens may be a wonderful day, but it probably isn’t going to be the basis of a story.” – Alice Mattison
51. “You have to remember that the hard days are what make you stronger. The bad days make you realize what a good day is. If you never had any bad days, you would never have that sense of accomplishment!” – Aly Raisman
52. “We are the shadow from our mind so be positive and satisfied with what we have today.” ― Jan Jansen
53. “Seize the day, and put the least possible trust in tomorrow.” – Horace
You May Also Like: 70 Empowering Inspirational Quotes to Transform Your Life!
Quotes to Help You Get Up in the Morning
We all know that the morning can be a difficult time. You have to get out of bed, get ready for the day, and then face whatever challenges come your way. But what if you could start every morning with a little bit of inspiration? Quotes to help you get up in the morning can be a great way to give yourself the boost you need to have a good morning.
Whether you’re facing a difficult day or just need a reminder that anything is possible, these quotes can help motivate you and get you going. Here are some of our favorite quotes to help you wake up every morning.
54. “Today has its own bling to spark you brighter.” ― Hiral Nagda
55. “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
56. “No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.” – Regina Brett
57. “As the rising sun fills the world with its light, so let your positive thoughts fill your life and brighten your day.” – Remez Sasson
58. “Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed.” – Abraham Joshua Heschel
59. “Every day that I wake up has to be a good day!” – Bret Michaels
60. “Try to have a good day today, wherever you are, whatever you do, whoever is near, if no one is near. Try to be happy, because you may not see tomorrow. There is someone this morning, who didn’t wake up, who will never see this day. Try to feel lucky that this is not you.” ― Margaret Cho
You May Also Like: 75 Inspirational Quotes for Mothers – Uplifting Words to Bring Joy
61. “The sun is new each day.” – Heraclitus
62. “The secret to a good morning is to watch the sunrise with an open heart.” – Anthony T. Hincks
63. “Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.” — Doe Zantamata
64. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” — Elon Musk
65. “Take advantage of today. It won’t be here tomorrow.” ― Hiral Nagda
66. “What I know for sure is that every sunrise is like a new page, a chance to right ourselves and receive each day in all its glory. Each day is a wonder.” – Oprah Winfrey
67. “The early morning has gold in its mouth.” – Benjamin Franklin
68. “When you’re wide awake, say it for goodness sake, it’s gonna be a great day.” – Paul McCartney
You May Also Like: Find Joy in these 125 Inspirational Ocean Quotes and Captions
Never Have a Bad Day with these Quotes
It’s no secret that everyone has bad days now and then. But if you’re feeling down, these quotes can help you get through it and find the motivation you need to make it through the day.
Whether you’re feeling discouraged, overwhelmed, or just plain down, these quotes can be a source of strength and inspiration. Some will help you see things in a different light, while others will remind you of what’s important in life.
So, here are some uplifting and encouraging quotes to help you never have a bad day and remember that every day is a good day.
69. “Hey, I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.” – Paul Simon
70. “I have learned over the years that the nicest thing I can do is to say to myself, Good Morning, Darling, I love you; we’re going to have a really great day today.” – Louise Hay
71. “Today I begin a new life for I am the master of my abilities and today is going to be a great and beautiful day!” – Tyrese Gibson
72. “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, it’s going to be a good day.” – Lindsay Lohan
73. “You’re going to struggle. You’re going to do well. You can’t really let the past or the day before – whether you had a good day or a bad day – dictate the day you have that certain day.” – Andrew Benintendi
74. “To create a wonderful day sometimes takes just a slight change in the way you look at it. Be willing to let go of an old, negative way that you look at something and look at it in a new, positive way.” – Louise Hay
75. “If you want to be happy, you have to be happy on purpose. When you wake up, you just can’t wait to see what kind of day you’ll have. You have to decide what kind of day you’ll have.” – Joel Osteen
76. “Every day should be a good day. People fool themselves that they’ll be here forever.” – Stephen A. Schwarzman
You May Also Like: Rejuvenate With Our 95 Incredible Wednesday Motivational Quotes
77. “As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.” – Kurt Vonnegut
78. “In one minute, you can change your attitude, and in that minute, you can change your entire day.” – Spencer Johnson
79. “Every day is a good day to be alive, whether the sun’s shining or not.” – Marty Robbins
80. “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.” – Prince
81. “Everyday is a good day, just some days are better.” ― Farah Fawcett
82. “By knowing how to change what I believe about any day of my life, I have acquired a general belief that every day is a good day.” ― Frank Healy
83. “Take grandest advantage of today. It is brimming with unlimited power to accelerate your life.” ― Hiral Nagda
84. “I am amazed by how many individuals mess up every new day with yesterday.” – Gary Chapman
85. “Enjoy today. It’s one of the “good old days” you will miss in the future!” ― Etta Sawyerr
86. “We know nothing of tomorrow; our business is to be good and happy today.” – Sydney Smith
You May Also Like: 90 Incredible Tuesday Motivation Quotes to Reignite Your Ambitions
Make Every Day Great with these Quotes
We all have days when we feel down, unmotivated, and just plain out of sorts. It’s not easy to stay positive and upbeat all the time, especially in times of uncertainty and stress. But luckily, we have words of wisdom from some of history’s most inspirational people to help us get through the tough days. Here are some of our favorite quotes to make every new day great.
87. “Every day is a beautiful day, everything is pleasing.” – John Cage
88. “I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes, you have an opportunity to change that.” – Gillian Anderson
89. “If useless thoughts do not cloud your mind, then each day is the best day of your life.” – Wumen Huikai
90. “Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day; that’s just the way it is!” – Dita Von Teese
91. “You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life.” – Kirsten Dunst
92. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
93. “I take nothing for granted. I now have only good days or great days.” – Lance Armstrong
You May Also Like: 60 Good Morning Thursday Inspirational Quotes to Brighten Your Day
94. “We don’t have a great day, we make it a great day.” – Frosty Westering
95. “Want to have a Great Day? Every morning, lift up your voice, and vow to enjoy your day, no matter what obstacles might try to break your promise.” – Dorina Sasson
96. “Every day is a good day, some are just a little better than others.” – Jeff Garthwaite
97. “A day is a day. It’s just a measurement of time. Whether it’s a good or bad day is up to you. It’s all a matter of perception.” – Donald L. Hicks
98. “Today is a happy day because I say it is.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
99. “As you wait for better days, don’t forget to enjoy today, in case they’ve already started.” ― Robert Breault
100. “There are more glorious days ahead, this should be your joy for today.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
101. “If we are ever to enjoy life, now is the time, not tomorrow or next year…. Today should always be our most wonderful day.” – Thomas Dreier
102. “Don’t wait for a bright future. Make this very day a big bright explosion.” ― Hiral Nagda
103. “Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well.” – Germany Kent
Have a Nice Day!
Today is a new day, and it’s full of potential and possibilities. Taking the time to reflect on the beauty of the day, and appreciate the good things in life, can be incredibly uplifting and inspiring. Whether it’s a reminder to be thankful for all that we have, or to recognize the power of a positive attitude and how it can help us achieve our goals, these inspirational quotes are a great way to lift our spirits and help us stay motivated. Today is a special day, and it’s a reminder that we have the power to make it an amazing day.