As friends, we all know how important anniversaries are. Whether it’s a wedding anniversary, a birthday, or any other special occasion, we all know how meaningful it is to have someone by your side through all the good and bad times. So, when it comes to wishing your best friend a happy anniversary, you want to make sure you get it right. From heartfelt messages to humorous one-liners, there are plenty of ways to express your love and appreciation for your friend on their special day celebrating their marriage. Here are some of the best wedding anniversary wishes for friends that will make them feel cherished and loved.
Why Wish your Friends a Happy Wedding Anniversary?
Wedding anniversaries are a special occasion to celebrate the love between two people, and they can also be an opportunity to show your friends how much you appreciate their relationship. Wishing a friend or loved one the best on their anniversary is an important way to show your support and appreciation for the bond that they share. Here are three reasons why you should always make sure to wish your friends a happy wedding anniversary:
Strengthening friendships – Your friend’s wedding anniversary is a great way to strengthen your friendship. It shows that you are there for them and that you value their relationship. By sending them a heartfelt message, you can show them just how much you care about their relationship, and it can even bring you closer as friends.
Showing support and appreciation – When you send anniversary greetings to your friend, you are essentially showing them your support and appreciation for their relationship. This can be especially important if they are having a difficult time in their relationship, as your support and well wishes can provide them with the motivation to keep going.
Enhancing relationships – Wishing your friends the happiest wedding anniversary is a great way to enhance your relationship with them, as it shows that you are there for them during difficult times and that you value their relationship. By sending them a thoughtful message, you can show them how much you care and that you are a true friend.
Best Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Friends
Finding the right words to express your feelings can be difficult. But don’t worry — we’ve got you covered! Here are some of the best wedding anniversary wishes for a friend that will make their special day even more memorable.
1. “On this special day, may your love for each other continue to grow, and may your love story be blessed with joy and happiness.”
2. “Wishing you both a lifetime of laughter, joy, and unconditional love. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!”
3. “May the years ahead be filled with more love, more joy, and more exciting experiences together. Wishing you many more years of happiness and many more anniversaries.”
4. “Best wishes on your wedding anniversary! May your love only grow stronger and your relationship only gets better with each passing year.”
5. “On your wedding anniversary, may your love and commitment to each other remain strong and unbreakable. Congratulations on your beautiful journey of love!”
6. “This day marks an eternity of togetherness. May your special day be full of joy, laughter, and sweet memories. Wishing you a very happy wedding anniversary!”
7. “May your love become even stronger and your bond even more unbreakable with each passing year. Wishing you lots of love and joy on your wedding anniversary.”
8. “Happy wedding anniversary to two of the most special people I know. Wishing you all the best for the years ahead and much more happiness than you can imagine.”
9. “Wishing you a very happy wedding anniversary! May your marriage be blessed with peace, joy, and companionship for all the years of your lives.”
10. “Happy wedding anniversary! May your years together be filled with sweet memories, wonderful adventures, and lots of laughter. Congratulations!”
11. “Happy anniversary! You two make a beautiful couple and have a beautiful life together. May you have many more years of joy and love!”
12. “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, love, and joy! Happy anniversary to the wonderful couple!”
13. “Your love is an inspiration to us all. Wishing you a wonderful anniversary and many more years of togetherness!”
14. “Happy anniversary to the perfect couple! May your days be filled with love and laughter.”
15. “You two are an amazing example of true love. Congratulations on your anniversary!”
16. “On this special day, I send you all my love and best wishes. May you have a lifetime of happiness together!”
17. “Happy anniversary to an incredible couple! May your love and commitment continue to grow stronger each and every year.”
18. “Congratulations on another year of marriage! Wishing you lots of love and many more years of joy!”
19. “You both have shown us what true love looks like. Wishing you a magical anniversary and many more years of laughter and joy!”
20. “Sending heartfelt love and best wishes to my favorite couple on their first anniversary. Cheers!”
Best Wedding Anniversary Quotes for Friends
It’s an honor to be able to celebrate the happy occasions of our friends, like their wedding anniversaries. As they embark on another year of marital bliss, it’s a great opportunity to show them your love and support. Whether it’s a simple greeting card or heartfelt words, here are some of the best wedding anniversary quotes for a friend to show them how much you care.
21. “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.” – William Lyon Phelps
22. “Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.” – Jennifer Smith
23. “The best thing about being married is that it gives you someone to blame when things go wrong.” – Unknown
24. “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.” – Zane Grey
25. “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
26. “May your anniversary be a time of joy, a time of love, and a time of looking back with fond memories, and looking ahead with bright hopes and dreams.” – Unknown
27. “Love is not about how many days, months, or years you’ve been together. Love is about how much you love each other every day.” – Unknown
28. “Love grows more profoundly with time, like a rare and precious gift that only gets better with age.” – Unknown
29. “True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together.” – Ricardo Montalban
30. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
31. “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther
32. “Happy anniversary to a couple whose love and devotion after so many years continues to burn with a spark that is warm and bright.” – Unknown
33. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
34. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
35. “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” – Andre Marois
36. “To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.” – Robert Brault
37. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”– Franklin P. Jones
38. “It is love that makes impossible possible.” – Indian Proverb
39. “The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.” – William Lyon Phelps
40. “Two hearts can enlighten the whole world.” — Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
41. “Two hearts in love need no words.” —Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
42. “Think not because you are now wed, that all your courtship’s at an end.” – Antonio Hurtado de Mendoza
43. “A marriage doesn’t have to be perfect, but you can be perfect for each other.” – Jessica Simpson
44. “The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.” – Fawn Weaver
45. “Anniversaries are days to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.” – Unknown
You May Also Like: 90 Incredible Tuesday Motivation Quotes to Reignite Your Ambition
Happy Anniversary Wishes for Friends
Friends are a special part of life, and every year can be a chance to let your best friends know how much you appreciate them. Here are some of the best happy anniversary wishes for friends to show them how much they mean to you.
46. “Happy anniversary to an amazing pair of friends! I’m so blessed to have you in my life.”
47. “Happy anniversary and here’s to many more years of shared laughs, tears, and stories!”
48. “Happy Anniversary to the best of friends! Here’s to many more years of shared laughter and good times.”
49. “Happy Anniversary to the best friends I could ever ask for! Wishing you both all the best and many more happy years to come.”
50. “Happy Anniversary to the best friends a person could ever ask for! Here’s to many more years of wonderful memories and friendship.”
51. “Happy Anniversary to the friends who I can always count on! Here’s to many more years of being there for each other.”
52. “Happy Anniversary to the friends who make life a little brighter and more fun! Here’s to many more years of laughter and friendship.”
53. “Happy Anniversary to the friends who know how to make me laugh and smile every single day! Here’s to many more years of being the best of friends.”
54. “Happy Anniversary to the friends who are always there when I need them! Here’s to many more years of being the best friends you can be.”
55. “Happy anniversary to two of the best friends I could ask for! May you continue to share your love and support for one another for many more anniversaries to come.”
56. “Congratulations on another year of marriage, friendship, and support! Wishing you two all the best on your special day.”
57. “Wishing you both a very happy anniversary! May your marriage be blessed with love, joy, and endless laughter.”
58. “Sending lots of love and best wishes to my favorite friends on their anniversary. Here’s to many more years of friendship and fun!”
59. “To my two favorite people in the world, happy anniversary! May you continue to share your love and laughter for years to come.”
60. “Congratulations on another amazing year of marriage! May your special day be filled with joy, love, and lots of happy memories.”
61. “Happy anniversary to two of the most incredible people I know. Here’s to many more years of being the best of partners and friends!”
62. “Sending lots of love and best wishes to my two favorite people. Wishing you a very happy anniversary and many more to come.”
You May Also Like: Rejuvenate with our 95 Incredible Wednesday Motivational Quotes
Thoughtful Anniversary Messages for Friends
It’s always a special occasion when we can celebrate our friends’ anniversaries. Whether it’s their first, fifth, or even twentieth, anniversaries are a meaningful way to acknowledge the strength of a relationship and the bond between friends. Sending a thoughtful message on the anniversary of your friend’s special day is a wonderful way to show your appreciation and let them know how much they mean to you.
63. “A lasting love like yours is the world’s most beautiful thing.”
64. “Wishing you all the best for your anniversary! It’s been a pleasure to share in your journey as friends, and I’m so thankful for your support and friendship over the years. Here’s to many more years of celebrating your special day!”
65. “Happy anniversary! We’re so grateful to be part of your lives and to witness the love you have for each other.”
66. “Happy anniversary! May your day be filled with sweet moments and lasting memories.”
67. “Happy anniversary! We’re so happy to celebrate the love and commitment you two share.”
68. “Wishing you a joyous anniversary celebration! May your love and happiness last forever.”
69. “Happy anniversary! May you look back on this special day with fond memories.”
70. “To two people who are always there for each other, happy anniversary! May your love grow brighter with each passing year.”
71. “Cheers to another year of marriage and all the amazing times you’ve shared! Here’s to many more years of celebrating your anniversary together.”
72. “It’s been a pleasure to share in your anniversary celebrations and all the wonderful memories you’ve made together. Here’s to many more years of celebrating your special day!”
73. “Happy anniversary! May the love you share bring you joy and peace.”
74. “Wishing you a joyous anniversary celebration! May your love and happiness last forever.”
You May Also Like: 75 Incredible Sexy Inspirational Quotes that Will Fire You Up!
75. “To two people who are always there for each other, happy anniversary! May your love grow brighter with each passing year.”
76. “The two of you have your own reasons to celebrate your anniversary, and as your friend, I have so many reasons to celebrate you both.”
77. “There are lots of quotes about lasting love but few couples seem to do it as well as you.”
78. “No marriage is perfect, but if ever a couple came close, it’s you two.”
79. “A big anniversary to celebrate a big, big love.”
80. “Wow. Look what love can do! Congratulations.”
81. “For better, for worse, for the long haul—congrats, you two!”
82. “You two are truly an inspiration for a happy and successful love life. Have a beautiful marriage anniversary.”
83. “May every day of marriage be as memorable as your wedding day. Have a joyous wedding anniversary.”
84. “Wish you a happy married life forever and always! Congratulations on your special day!”
85. “Dear friends, On this day of days, each more special than the last, I hope that the two of you celebrate your love and have a blast! I wish you two a very special anniversary!”
Funny Anniversary Quotes for Friends
Wedding anniversaries are a time to celebrate the love, commitment, and deep friendship between two people. Whether you’re celebrating a milestone anniversary or a more humble affair, it’s always nice to make your friends feel special on the big day.
One way to do this is by sharing some fun and humorous wedding anniversary quotes. These phrases make light of the occasion and can bring a smile to any couple’s face. Read on to discover some funny wedding anniversary quotes for your friends.
You May Also Like: 60 Good Morning Thursday Inspirational Quotes to Brighten Your Day
86. “Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener” – Unknown
87. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
88. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
89. “Happy Anniversary! Just remember, the first year of marriage is the hardest. The rest is just downhill!”
90. “Happy Anniversary! Here’s to many more years of arguing over the remote control!”
91. “Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.” – Chester Wooley
92. “A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.” – Paul Sweeney
93. “When someone is murdered, the police investigate the spouse first. That tells you everything you need to know about marriage.” – Katherine Hepburn.
94. “For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.” – Catherine Zeta-Jones
95. “Marrying a man is like buying something you’ve been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn’t always go with everything else.” – Jean Kerr
96. “Marriage is a lot like the army. Everyone complains, but you’d be surprised at the large number that re-enlists.” – James Garner
97. “If we take matrimony at its lowest, we regard it as a sort of friendship recognised by the police.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
98. “Being married is like having a best friend who doesn’t remember a single thing that you say.” – Unknown
99. “Marriage: when dating goes too far.” – Unknown
100. “If love is an amazing dream, then marriage is the alarm clock.” – Unknown
101. “Drug stores understand life. That’s why the anniversary cards and sympathy cards are right next to each other.” – Unknown
What’s Your Favorite Happy Anniversary Quote?
We hope that our collection of wedding anniversary wishes for friends has given you some inspiration for how you can express your love and appreciation for your friends on their special day.
Wishing your friends a long and happy marriage on their wedding anniversary is always a great way to show your support and appreciation for their relationship.
From heartfelt messages to funny one-liners, there is no better way to show your friends how much you care than with a heartfelt anniversary wish. Whether you want something to write in an anniversary card, text, or call them, your friends will be sure to appreciate your efforts.