Prepare to be energized and inspired as you browse through our collection of incredible Wednesday motivational quotes! Our quotes will give you the motivation and positivity you need to get you through the middle of the week feeling energized and rejuvenated. Whether you’re looking for a few words of encouragement, a powerful mantra, an incredible quote for your presentation, or an uplifting affirmation, our Wednesday motivational quotes will have you feeling ready to take on anything that comes your way.
Benefits of Wednesday Motivational Quotes
Wednesday motivational quotes can be a great way to help you stay focused and motivated throughout the week. Whether you share them with your team or use them to keep yourself on track, these quotes can help you become more productive and inspired.
Quotes can be just the boost you need to power through the rest of the week. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of Wednesday motivation quotes and how they can help you increase productivity, focus, and motivation.
Increased Productivity – A motivational quote can help kickstart your day, giving you the energy and motivation to be productive. This can help keep your workday on track and make sure that you’re able to finish your tasks and still have time for yourself.
Improved Focus – A motivational quote can help you stay focused on the task at hand, increasing your concentration and allowing you to focus on what matters.
Enhanced Motivation Throughout the Week – Starting your day with a motivational quote can help set the tone for the rest of your week. It can help you stay motivated to keep going, even on days when you don’t feel like it.
Wednesday Motivational Quotes
It’s Wednesday and you know what that means: it’s time to get motivated! Whether you need a pick-me-up in the middle of the week or some extra motivation to finish the workday strong, these motivational Wednesday quotes will get you fired up and ready to tackle the day. Hover over any image to pin it to Pinterest.
1. “Wednesday is a day to help others recognize their worth and potential.” –Max Lucado
2. “If you’re having a bad week, on Wednesday you have the ability to turn it around.” – Unknown
3. “Wednesday will either make you or break you. You are either on the upward trend or the downward slid to the end of the work week. Give it all you got this Wednesday!” — Catherine Pulsifer
4. “Wednesday is a day to reflect on how far you’ve come and how much further you can go.” – Unknown
5. “A good day is a day in which we manage to grow even a little bit and to move ahead at least one tiny step. When we stagnate, we lose ourselves and we lose endless chances. That is why a good Wednesday is a day when we did things and we did them well.” — Liza Hawkins
6. “May your Wednesday be filled with joy and may peace follow you where ever you may go.” – Unknown
7. “It’s Wednesday. Don’t give up; you’re halfway there!” – Unknown
8. “Wednesday is a great day to show off your confidence, enthusiasm, and creativity. Get up and do something different.” – Unknown
9. “Good things take time. Don’t worry, Wednesday will turn into Thursday, and that will turn into Friday, and before you know it, the weekend will be here!” – Unknown
10. “Wednesday is a day to be thankful for what you have and make the most of it.” – Unknown
11. “May your Wednesday feel like pancakes and coffee on a Saturday morning.” – Unknown
Inspirational Quotes for Wednesdays
It’s Wednesday, the middle of the week, and you’re probably feeling like you’re stuck in an endless cycle of busy days and nights. We’ve all been there. But no matter how weary and overwhelmed you might feel, staying motivated and inspired is important to get you through the rest of the week. To help you do just that, below are some of our favorite inspirational quotes for Wednesdays.
12. “Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. Be someone’s sunshine today.” – Unknown
13. Wednesday is the angel of the week because she balances the days evenly for us. Sun, Mon, Tues -Wednesday – Thu, Fri, Sat.” — Anthony T. Hincks.
14. “It’s Wednesday, I’m breathing, and I’m blessed. Anything else is a bonus.” – Unknown
15. “The thing that we need the most on Wednesday is a good reserve of inspiration to keep us focused, whenever our mind wanders towards the promises of the weekend. More than inspiration, however, we need to work hard and smart to keep things going.” — Unknown
16. “Every day of the week comes with its special challenges and rewards. Wednesday is no different. When Wednesday becomes the best day of the week, it means that we live a life of meaning and that we know how to make the best of each moment, no matter where we are.” — Samantha Jobs
17. “On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything.” — Kit Williams
You May Also Like: 90 Incredible Tuesday Motivation Quotes to Reignite Your Ambitions
Best Wednesday Quotes for Work
Wednesday is the middle of the week—the day to get your work week mojo going. Wednesdays can be long, stressful days at the office, so why not take a break and find some Wednesday motivation? Here are some of the best Wednesday quotes for work to help you get the motivation you need to make it to the end of the week.
18. “It’s Wednesday. You still have more chances to make this week great.” – Unknown
19. “The recipe for having a great Wednesday or a great week is making sure we work a job that we love, and which brings us joy and fulfillment. When we do things we love, nothing feels like work, and each day is a delightful journey.” — Unknown
20. “Wednesday: The day to get stuff done because you know you won’t be able to do it tomorrow.” – Unknown
21. “By Wednesday, work is something that’s easy to complain about. But at the end of the day, you’re making money and making a living.” — Unknown
22. The road to a happy Wednesday goes through a productive Tuesday. When we split our tasks evenly throughout the days, we find ourselves in a comfortable and serene place, where work no longer overwhelms us, but rather excites us. – Unknown
You May Also Like: 60 Good Morning Thursday Inspirational Quotes to Brighten Your Day
Wednesday Morning Quotes
Whether you’re looking for a boost of motivation to get you through the day, a few words of wisdom to help you make it to Friday, or simply a reminder that we can all make it through the week no matter what life throws at us, we’ve got you covered with these Wednesday morning quotes.
23. “Wednesday will be amazing so wake up and smile.” — Unknown
24. “Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day. Have an amazing Wednesday morning.” – Unknown
25. “Today is a new day! Today, this morning is Wednesday. Many will seize this day, and many will live it to the fullest. Why not you?” – Unknown
26.“Start your Wednesday with a positive attitude. Believe – today is going to be a good day!” – Unknown
27. “Wednesday is the day to get up, get out, and get going!” – Unknown
28. “When we wake up in the morning we know that the thing we need the most for a good day is motivation. Motivation is a daily battle, especially on Wednesday when we are tired after two full working days with two other working days in sight.” – Unknown
29. “Each morning is the open door to a new world—new vistas, new aims, new plans, and new things… Wednesday morning is no less.” — Unknown
You May Also Like: The 75 Most Incredible Sexy Inspirational Quotes That Will Fire You Up
Wednesday Wisdom Quotes
Whether you’re feeling the hump day blues or simply need a little inspiration to get through the rest of the week, here are some inspiring and wise quotes about Wednesdays that will help get you through the day.
30. “Wednesday: The day that reminds you that life isn’t as bad as it seems.” – Unknown
31. “Wednesday is the day to make a plan for the future.” – Unknown
32. “The Tuesday scowls, the Wednesday growls, the Thursday curses, the Friday howls, the Saturday snores, the Sunday yawns, the Monday morns.” — Samuel Beckett, Watt
33. “It’s Wednesday, so think positive and positive things will start happening.” – Unknown
34. “Wednesday was not meant to be a drag, it’s just another day of the week.” – Unknown
35. “Worry-free Wednesday! Because worry is like a rocking star: it gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere.” — Unknown
36. “Monday for wealth, Tuesday for health, Wednesday the best day of all: Thursday for crosses, Friday for losses, Saturday no luck at all.” — English Proverb
37. “It will not be lonely on Wednesday when it has all around it.” — Anthony T. Hincks
38. “My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays.” — Arsene Wenger
39. “On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true that who is what and what is who.” — Winnie the Pooh
You May Also Like: Inspirational Birthday Quotes for Son – 95 Ideas
Happy Wednesday Quotes
Having a bad day on Wednesday can be one of the most disheartening experiences. After Monday’s long work week, Tuesday’s endless errands, and now Wednesday’s blues, it can seem like a never-ending cycle of down days. But don’t let yourself get too discouraged; sometimes all it takes is a few uplifting words to help turn your day around. That’s why we’ve gathered some of our favorite happy positive Wednesday quotes to help you make the most of this day.
40. “Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week.” — Anthony T. Hincks
41. “Happy Wednesday! Happiness is found from within when you learn to appreciate your blessings, live in the present and love!” — Tracey Edmonds
42. “Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value but it gives joy to each person you meet.” — Byron Pulsifer
43. “Happy Wednesday! Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” — William Shakespeare
44. “Happy Wednesday! Practice compassion. Lift others. Learn to encourage rather than criticize. You’ll feel better when you help others feel better.” — Tracey Edmonds
45. “What’s in a Wednesday? You! That’s who! Happy Wednesday.” — Anthony T. Hincks
46. “Happy Wednesday! Cast your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self-gratification.” — Byron Pulsifer
47. “Happy Wednesday! You are who you are; be happy with what you are called to do. Do not pretend to be like someone else for your gifts are unique to help lead you to the success as only you can define. Have a good day.” — Byron Pulsifer
48. “Happy Wednesday Fam! Dream big, live courageously, communicate honestly, be mindful, act with kindness, and spread love today and every day!” — Tracey Edmonds
49. “There are so many days in a week but my favorite is still Wednesday because it is totally fabulous.” – Unknown
50. “A Wednesday without laughter is a day wasted.” – Unknown
51. “Happy Wednesday! I think I can see the weekend from here.” — Unknown
Best Hump Day Quotes
Ah, hump day—the middle of the week. It’s a time to take a breather, reflect on the past few days, and look forward to the rest of the week. Whether you’re feeling like a champion from making it through the first half of the week or a little overwhelmed by all the work ahead, these quotes will get you through hump day, the longest day of the week.
52. “It must be Wednesday, there goes that camel again.” — Unknown
53. “Today can be Hump Day or a day to remember. Your choice.” – Unknown
54. “To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” — Dwayne Johnson
55. “Happy Hump Day! At least you’re at the top of the hill! Enjoy the roller coaster ride down to Sunday! Then just get back in line!” — Sotero M Lopez II
56. “It’s hump day! You’re halfway to the weekend and that’s worth celebrating.” – Unknown
57. “Hump day is the middle of the week. It’s time to get back up and push through the rest.” – Unknown
58. “Today is hump day, so don’t worry, the weekend is coming.” – Unknown
59. “Hump Day: not as depressing as Monday, not as exciting as Friday.” — Unknown
60. “Hump day is here! Don’t let the hump of the week get you down. Instead, keep pushing through and smile.” – Unknown
61. “Today isn’t just hump day, it’s a reminder that you’ve already made it through half of the week. You’ve got this.” – Unknown
62. “Hump day is the perfect time to take a break, reflect on how far you’ve come this week, and prepare for the rest of the week.” – Unknown
63. “It’s hump day! Celebrate the fact that you’ve made it through half of the week and that the weekend is almost here.” – Unknown
64. “It’s Wednesday. Time to get over the hump and start feeling good again!” – Unknown
65. “A Wednesday with no rain is a dry hump day.” — Demetri Martin
66. “Happy Hump Day. When life gives you LIMES, rearrange the letters… SMILE.” — Unknown
66. “The only way I can get through Wednesday is by avoiding people who call it Hump Day.” — Unknown
Funny Wednesday Quotes
Welcome to Wednesday, everyone! It’s the middle of the week and we all know how hard it can be to make it through to the end of the week. No matter how tough things may seem, there’s always something to smile about. To help lighten your mood, here are some funny quotes to get you to smile on Wednesdays.
67. “Wednesday: It’s almost, sorta, kinda, close to, about nearly the weekend.” – Unknown
68. “Never schedule a board meeting on Wednesday because it kills two weekends.” — Kurt Vonnegut
69. “Wednesday can only dream of becoming Thursday.” — Anthony T. Hincks
70. “Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!” — Lee Fox Williams
71. “When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere.” — John Wyndham
72. “When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you.” — Dane Cook
73. “Home may be where the heart is but it’s no place to spend Wednesday afternoon.” — Walker Percy
74. “The only way to get through Wednesday is to remember that Thursday is coming.” – Unknown
75. “Dear Wednesday: Please don’t be so close to Monday.” – Unknown
76. “Wednesdays are like Mondays in disguise. You think it’s gonna be a good day, but then it just ends up being Monday.” – Unknown
77. “Wednesday is like the hill on a roller coaster. You can see the weekend from the top, but then you have to go down to get there.” – Unknown
78. “Wednesdays are like the weekend’s ugly sister. You still love her, but you can’t wait for the weekend to come.” – Unknown
79. “My Wednesday morning alarm clock is always set to ‘snooze’!” – Unknown
80. “Wednesdays are like the warm-up before the weekend.” – Unknown
81. “My Wednesday plan? Wake up, survive, go back to bed.” – Unknown
82. “I live for Tuesdays and die by Wednesdays.” — David Cook
83. “Wednesday, the day when you’re not sure if you’re coming or going.” – Unknown
84. “Wednesday: Halfway there…really, really slowly.” – Unknown
85. “Wednesday is like a halfway mark between ‘Hurry up’ and ‘Take it easy.’” – Unknown
86. “Wednesdays are the best days to give up.” – Unknown
87. “This must be the Mondayest Wednesday ever.” — Unknown
88. “The “W” in Wednesday stands for wine.” — Unknown
89. “I did Monday and Tuesday. I would like to move straight to Friday now.” — Unknown
90. “Elephants love Wednesday, and so will you. Elephants remember Wednesday as if it was only Tuesday.” — Anthony T. Hincks
91. “He couldn’t believe it was only Wednesday. And it was made worse when he realized it was actually Tuesday.” — T.J. Klune
92. “Wednesday. Still not Friday.” — Unknown
93.“Good Morning! Part of me thinking ‘Wow, it’s Wednesday already and the other part is thinking ‘What do you mean, it’s only Wednesday?!” — Unknown
94. “Nothing ruins Friday more than realizing that today is Wednesday.” — Unknown
95. “Wednesday is like the middle finger of the week.” – Unknown
What’s your Favorite Wednesday Quote?
These are the best Wednesday motivational quotes to get through the day. Whether you’re looking for a laugh, quotes for work, quotes to inspire, quotes for hump day, vision for Wednesday, or just a reminder to stay positive and keep going, these motivational quotes will help. So, take a few minutes every Wednesday to read a few quotes and get that extra boost you need to make it through the rest of the week. You never know, maybe Wednesday will become your best day of the week!